Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Poem: Where the Sister Walks by Sarah Jane Barnett

 I am editor at the hub again! And this time I've chosen Sarah Jane Barnett's Where the Sister Walks from her collection A Man Runs into A Woman (Hue & Cry 2012). Do take a moment to check it out. http://tuesdaypoem.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/when-sister-walks-by-sarah-jane-barnett.html

Anyone else having blogger issues today and yesterday? I can't link or put up photographs. The toolbar for composing posts looks weird and won't work. Anyone any idea why?

1 comment:

AJ Ponder said...

Some days blogger is like that. I know this isn't particualrly helpful when you're working to a schedule but sometimes I find it's best to be patient and wait it out.

BTW I am a robot - I hope the captcha doesn't find out.